Buying online from us is easy and secure. Our secure server protects your credit card information. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. We value your trust in our privacy and security measures and will only use your personal and credit card information to process orders that you have placed on our site. We do not sell or trade customers’ information to other companies.
-Orders less than 200 lbs will ship by UPS. These orders are easily and quickly processed through the normal on-line store routine. Shipping charges are calculated for UPS rates plus a $5.00 per shipping unit handling and box charge to meet UPS requirements.
-For orders larger than 200 lbs, including full pallets and truckloads, we will ship on a commercial LTL (less than load) carrier. You will need to email us to get a quote on both the freight rate and the quantity discounted seed price. A fee of $15 for wrap/palletize/pallet will be charged for each pallet shipped.
In most cases we will ship within 1-2 days of your order being placed, but during the busy planting seasons we may require 3-5 days to process and ship orders.
There are three instances in which Returns will be accepted:
1) If we have made a mistake and shipped you something different from what you ordered, or there is a defect making the product less than the quality product we advertised. We are human and occassionally make mistakes, although we work hard to minimize mistakes. Send us an email to let us know of the mistake and we will rectify the situation. We must be notified within 10 days of purchase and the return must be made within 30 days of purchase.
2) If the shipment arrives damaged. See Shipping & Handling section below for more information.
3) If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any other reason, you may notify us within 10 days of purchase and return it within 30 days of purchase, for a refund of original purchase price less a 10% restocking fee. The original purchase price to be refunded is the price of the seed only, not including freight or shipping/handling fees. The product must be in original, un-opened containers. In other words, the product must look exactly as it did when it left our warehouse.
We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of any material returned for refund. It is always best to email us with problems before sending a return back. We want you to be satisified and will work to find a fair and equitable solution.
Upon arrival of your shipment, carefully inspect it for damage. We ensure that shipments are intact and un-damaged when they leave our warehouse. If your shipment arrives damaged, you have two options:
1) Refuse acceptance of the shipment. You will need to document the damage and reason for refusal on the carrier's paperwork along with the driver's signature verifying the damage. It would also help to email us a photo of the damage. The carrier will bring the damaged shipment back to us and we will replace the damaged product and re-ship to you. Depending on verification from the carrier, we may be able to resend your shipment before the damaged one is returned to us. Contact us for more information.
2) Accept the shipment, with damages. You will need to document the damage and amount of loss on the carrier's paperwork, along with the driver's signature verifiying the damage and amount of loss. Emailed photos will help verify the claim. We will then be able to refund the amount of loss to your credit card once we have proof of loss.
We guarantee that the seed you receive from us will conform to the specifications on the attached analysis tag. It will be the same kind and variety as printed on the tag and meet or exceed the purity and germ stated. Seed is a living organism and germination is dependent on planting practices and environmental variables outside of our control.
MBS Seed, Inc. strives to offer the best quality seed products and service to our customers. Our specific warranty and guarantee is that the seeds or other merchandise sold are as described on the container, within recognized tolerances. Liability shall be limited to replacement or refund of purchase price. There is no warranty given to the performance of the seed after germination. In no event shall we be liable for the crop or lack thereof, or for any loss due to negligence, or the failure, impairment, or quality fo the crop or varietal variance therein, whether such loss results from the breach of the froegoing warranty, from breach of any other provision of the buyer's contract for the purchase of said seeds or other merchandise, or from any other cause. MBS Seed, Inc. makes no other warranty either express or implied as to merchantiability or fitness for a particular purpose of seed or other merchandise sold.
The seeds and other merchandise are sold at the price quoted only upon the condition that the above disclaimer of warranty and the limitation of damages are part of the basis of that bargain and sale agreement.
Arbitration-Conciliation-Mediation is required by the laws of several different USA states. Under those various laws, arbitration, mediation or conciliation is required as a prerequisite to maintaining a legal action based upon the failure of seed, to which a notice such as this one is attached, to produce as represented.
The consumer should file a complaint as required (sworn or signed) for those states where required (i.e., currently: FL, IN, MS, SC, TX, WA, GA, CA, ID, ND, SD) along with the required filing fee (where applicable), with the Commissioner/Director of the Secretary of Agriculture or Seed Commissioner, or Chief Agricultural Officer of the specific state of residence, within such time as to permit inspection of the crop, plants, or trees by the designate agency and the Seed company from whom the seeds were labeled and guaranteed by. A copy of the complaint shall be sent to the seller by certified or registered mail, or as other wise provided by state statue.